Is your business goal to struggle? Do you plan on taking the long road?
If not, then you need a coach!
Having a coach can be a great experience for everyone. They help you work smarter instead of harder, and can provide valuable insight. People with a coach are much more likely to achieve success.
The benefits of having a coach
- Sounding board for ideas and concerns
- Inspiration and guidance
- Have a clearer understanding of what you are doing and where you are going
- Exposure to diverse perspectives
- A support system
- Alert you to new opportunities
- Foundation of your professional network
- Help find and develop new skills
Having a coach can give you an edge in this highly competitive online world. There is no doubt that having a coach is beneficial, but are you ready for one? Ask yourself these questions:
Are you ready for a coach?
- Are you ready to be responsible for your career goals?
- Would you enjoy the benefits of a coach’s guidance?
- Are you ready to listen, but also share your ideas?
- Are you ready to take action?
- Are you ready for objective feedback, and perhaps to hear what you already know but don’t want to hear?
- Are you open to consider new ideas and different approaches?
- Do you have realistic expectations of a coaching relationship?
- Are you ready to take responsibility and accountability for your actions?
Having a coach doesn’t guarantee your success. You can have the most successful coach behind you, but it wont make any difference if you aren’t willing to do any work. Ultimately it is up to you to take action; think of the movie The Matrix
A coach can only show you the door, you have to walk through it.
I Am Offering My Coaching Services For Free For Two People – Now Closed
Today I have a really amazing offer out there for two special people – it could be you!
It has been a while since I have coached someone, and I would love to get back into it. As such, I want to brush up on my skills and help two people with their business, specifically those who are blogging.
You are ideal if:
- You have a new blog or you have been blogging for a while, but you are having trouble taking your blog to the next level.
- Prepared to actively participate and take action, even if it is out of your comfort zone.
- You have an idea of what you want to achieve with your blog and are able to articulate it, even if you haven’t got it down to explicit details yet.
In this instance I am aiming to specifically coach people with a blog (either as their primary part of their business, or those who are using a blog as content marketing for their business).
This isn’t for you if:
I know that when people are offering something for free that it is easy to not value it or put any effort in. If you are not ready to make a commitment to taking action, then this isn’t for you. If you would never actually pay for coaching, then this isn’t for you. I am after people who would value my services even if I am offering this for free.
What Do You Recieve?
If I select you to participate in this free coaching offer you will receive these benefits:
Direct, one-on-one time with me (Carlie)
- You will have 1hr/week over two weeks to talk to me about the issues that you want to focus on, or we can work through a structured training program to help you achieve your goals. This conversation will take place via skype, and can be broken down to one 1hr session x2, or one 30min session x4 over a two week period. These sessions will be recorded so that later you can review what was covered.
Direct Email Communication
- Over the course of the two weeks I will provide support through emails. Email me with any issue, concern or comment and I will reply to it as soon as I am able to (I do have to sleep!). We can also arrange motivational emails to be sent, or kick-up-the-bum emails – what ever kind of support you need!
What My Strengths Are As A Coach
- Establishing systems for your business/blogging
- Creating goals, action plans and strategies
- Clarifying your purpose and vision
- Being a sounding board for ideas
… all tailored specifically for you.
This service is usually $400, and I am giving it away to TWO people absolutely for FREE
This is what I ask for in return..
- You must be active. I am not going to do the work for you.
- I will record our sessions; I may use my voice and written work in the future, such as on my blog, or in other capacities. I will not use your words or voice unless I have specific permission.
- I will be able to use your coaching session as a case study. I wont publish your name or website unless you give permission, but I can use the data and experiences as subjects for my blog posts and in other places in the future.
This Is Valuable
I cannot emphasise enough that I am giving away my time and effort for this. I want to make crystal clear that if you would like to take part in this, it is going to take work. If you want to waste time, go elsewhere. There are no quick fixes and you will have to do things.
Because this is valuable, I will be highly selective. When you read to the bottom of this post there will be a survey to fill out. Please be honest with your answers.
I am here mainly to provide you with guidance on what has worked for me and what I have seen work for others. It does not mean it will work for you and your circumstances but we will work together to come up with solutions that do work for you. You will have to be the one that gets the job done.
I have many resources at my disposal, as well as my experience to help you succeed. Please note that this free offer is only for two weeks, you are limited on time on what you can achieve because of the time restraints. For the right person I may offer significantly reduced rates to continue our coaching relationship over a longer period of time.
Why Am I Doing This?
This is both why I am offering coaching, and why I am offering it for free
- I am a qualified teacher. I say this to show that I genuinely love helping people discover themselves and push them in the right direction.
- By coaching other people I can learn more about myself. I can discover where my own weaknesses are.
- To discover where people in the industry are struggling, which helps me be a better coach, mentor and blogger
- To foster and build relationships
How To Apply
To apply please fill out this survey (now closed). All questions are required – if one is not applicable then tell me why. Please give as much information as possible. I will be selecting up to two people to offer free coaching services for two weeks. If selected, I will notify you by email for the next steps. When I have selected the two people I will take down the survey link.
To Apply, fill in this survey (now closed)
Good luck to all the apply.
Whether you apply or not, let me know in the comments what is your greatest struggle with your blog?